Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dragon Balls were on TV!


So, I was on live TV today! It was much more fun and way less terrifying than I expected. I was invited on CTV Morning Live (a show with way more viewers than I had imagined) to showcase some products from my company Crowbar Real Foods.  I chose to make Dragon Balls, one of our latest products- something that Brucifer and I eat at home all the time-- for a breakfast treat, as a snack, whenever we want something delicious and energizing. 

As promised to some of our facebook fans, here's how to make Dragon Balls!




Dragon Balls:

1 c. brown rice crisp cereal (like rice crispies, but organic and healthier)
1 c.unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 c. raw cacao powder
1/4 c. chia seeds
1/2 c. natural peanut butter, unsweetened
1/2 c. brown rice syrup or local honey

Mix together, roll into balls and enjoy! Top with a cacao nib or other pretty antioxidant-laden decoration if you wish.

Most everything should be able to be found at your local health food store or health food section. Let me know if you have any questions or if the Dragon Ball has helped you through your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment